A Complete Guide of Descriptive Essay
A descriptive essay is a type of essay in which an essay writer describes an object, person, idea, or event in detail. The writer uses sensory details to paint a picture in the audience’s mind. This essay’s primary purpose is to make the reader feel and see a thing from your perspective. The writer’s job is to make the reader that they see and feel from your point of view.
The descriptive essay is used to sharpen the analytical abilities of the essay writer. You can easily write paper for me in an essay typer. It is helpful in your academic and professional life. Some writers believe that a descriptive essay is the most expressive form of essay.
Purpose of Descriptive Essay
The purpose of the descriptive essay is to describe and explain an object, place, or situation in detail. This type of essay gives readers a clear picture of the essay topic. In a descriptive essay, the writer does not convince the reader by facts and information. But the aim is that the reader understands your subject or topic.
How to Write a Descriptive Essay?
The descriptive essay’s main goal is to engage all five senses of the reader, i.e., smell, sight, touch, taste, and sound. If the writer can do this, then their essay is perfect; if not, they have to do a lot of work.
Start writing the descriptive essay by brainstorming, then outline the essay using sensory details. Polish your writing at every stage where you feel that your essay needs improvement.
If you want to write a good descriptive essay, you should follow some guidelines and create a well-crafted essay. Here are some steps that you should follow when writing a descriptive essay.
Brainstorm the Topic Ideas
Start the descriptive essay by topic selection. In custom write my paper, it becomes the most difficult task. The topic selection depends on brainstorming. You have to brainstorm the ideas and write on the paper. When you stop brainstorming, choose a topic from them that you have written on the paper. Choose a topic that you can quickly write about, and you find it interesting. The topic of the essay should be attractive and grabs the reader’s attention.
Create an Outline
The outline helps the writer in the entire essay. It works as a road map and guides you throughout the essay. The outline helps you to structure your essay. If you think of how to write my essay like professionals, get online help and submit a plagiarism-free essay.
Write a Thesis Statement
The thesis statement is the central theme or idea of your essay. It defines the scope of your essay. The thesis statement acts as a guide throughout the essay. It should be clear and concise.
Every essay starts with an introduction. In the introduction, the writer introduces the main topic and gives background information. The introduction part should be catchy and interesting. It is the first impression of the essay, and it should be strong. Restate the thesis statement in the introduction part.
Write Body Paragraphs
The body paragraphs should support the introduction. Use transitions words to maintain the flow between body paragraphs. Organize the body paragraphs properly. In each body paragraph, write a unique idea.
Write a Conclusion
In conclusion, summarize the whole essay. It is the last part of the essay, and it should be impressive. Never add new ideas or information in the conclusion part. It should be strong and the last chance to impress the reader.
Descriptive Essay Topics
The topic of the essay should be engaging and interesting. If you are stuck in choosing the topic for the essay you can ask someone for assignment help. Here is a list of topics, so choose from them and write a good essay.
Descriptive Essay Topics for College Students
- Write about an actor you admire a lot
- Describe someone whom you miss
- My ideal roommate
- In the heart of Africa
- The person who made a difference in my life
- Describe an event that has changed your life
- What kind of job would you like to get after graduation?
- How you have celebrated your best friend's birthday
- Describe one of your friends.
- Describe one of your saddest memories
Descriptive Essay Topics for High School Students
- My first foreign friend
- Describe one of your favorite outfits.
- Learning a new job
- Meeting my favorite artist.
- Your best tennis player.
- Describe your favorite professor
- Describe your favorite pet
- Describe each of your family members.
- Describe a restaurant that you’ve visited recently.
- Describe an outdoor place that you know well.
Interesting Descriptive Essay Topics
- Describe a memorable trip you took.
- Write about your last visit to Canada.
- Write about the first full moon of the year.
- Describe the house in which you grew up.
- My favorite music style
- A space journey
- The most important event in our history
- A warm winter evening
- One day at the seaside
- A children movie
Easy Descriptive Essay Topics
- Cooking is my life
- The day which I hate
- The meaning of life
- A brilliant technology
- The strangest party
- Describe the beauty of the starry sky
- What are the things that make you feel happy?
- How was your experience of eagles hunting?
- Describe your first day as a student
- Who is your favorite teacher, and why?
Descriptive Essay Topics about Object
- Describe your favorite toy as a child.
- Describe your custom college essays expertise
- My favorite badminton racket
- The Silk Road
- What does your new car look like?
- Describe your school life?
- An article of clothing
- An article on furniture
- Describe your childhood toy
- A photograph