For the treatment of a variety of restorative and aesthetic dental issues, dental crowns may be suggested. A dental crown treatment completely encases the tooth and is firmly glued into position. The crown offers durability, strength, and a beautiful appearance. Dental crowns can last for many years and are resistant to stains and deterioration.
- Your dental crown will be created by Rowville Dental Clinic to your precise requirements in terms of shape, size, colour, and fit. You can be sure that this specialised care will meet your requirements, preferences, and financial constraints.
- Although dental crowns are frequently used in restorative operations, they also provide several aesthetic advantages. They may rapidly fix a variety of issues, including discolouration, staining, misaligned teeth, crookedness, chips, cracks, and fractures.
- Many people believe that receiving a dental crown is a challenging or hard process. In actuality, it's one of the simpler operations you may get done. Normally, only two appointments are required to get ready for a dental crown.
- These permanent crowns may last between 15 and 30 years with good care, which includes consistent brushing and flossing as well as regular checkups and cleanings. As a result, you can benefit from dental crowns for a very long time.
- The next day, patients can resume their regular oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing. It is advised that you avoid hard and crunchy meals for a few weeks, after which you may resume your normal eating schedule.
Call your dentist's office to find out if a dental crown is your best option if you need to restore or repair a tooth.